Hitchport Trailer Tongue Hitch Bar Storage Kit
$16.89 – $29.95
Hitchport® Hitch Bar Storage Kit (U.S. Patent #10,899,403)
- Easily stores weight distribution hitch bar on the trailer tongue when not in use
- Laser-cut, 11 gauge, 304 stainless steel mount installs on the trailer tongue frame
- Frees up storage compartment space and keeps greasy parts outside and off the ground
- Placement location can be positioned above or below the trailer tongue as space permits
- Convenient height allows for the smooth transfer of a heavy, greasy weight distribution hitch bar to and from the tow vehicle
- No more heavy lifting from the ground
- 304 stainless steel resists corrosion
- Measure the width of your square HITCH BAR. (This is the bar that inserts into your tow vehicle.)
- Select between two sizes: (up to 2-inch) or (2-1/2 and 3-inch)
- Select fastener style: (Hex Screws) or (Security Screws with Driver Bit)
Kit includes: (1) stainless steel bracket, (2) stainless steel self-drilling fasteners, and instructions. Driver bit is included with security screw kits.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED WITH: HitchGrip Carrying Tool for a clean, safe way to carry your hitch.
California Residents: See Prop. 65 Warning.
Up to 2" Hitch Bar ", " 2-1/2 to 3" Hitch Bar
Hex Head Screws ", " Security Screws with Driver Bit